Archive of court cases and legal documents
The archive of court cases and legal documents is a system of electronic storage that allows to automate and to systematize working with the legal documents and court cases and storing them.
This system enables you to reduce the time for creating, searching, monitoring and managing all court cases and legal documents of the company significantly, to improve the employee performance, to ensure the security and the reliability of information storage, as well as to delimit the rights of access to documents.
Features and Advantages:
- Maintenance of an electronic register of all court cases and legal documents of the company.
- Typical cards with attributive content depending on the type of case (tax, land, administrative, civil, economic, arbitration).
- Electronic repository of documents accompanying court cases.
- Monitoring of court cases at each stage of case hearing.
- Automatic control of the presence / absence of a minimum set of standard mandatory) documents accompanying a particular case during its passage through the stages.
- The possibility of several iterations of the case hearing at each stage, while in the review history, each iteration of each stage is stored separately, with the possibility to view information and documents pertaining to each iteration of the case hearing phase.
- The possibility of combining several court cases into one.
- Flexible search of documents in the repository according to various attributes. The ability to export search results to MS Excel.
- Functionality of controlling and monitoring progress of a case through the stages. In the absence of progress of case for a certain time, the system automatically sends a notification (reminder) via e-mail to the lawyer processing the case.
- Formation of reports on the state of court cases and legal documents.
- Differentiation of document access rights, depending on the role and position of the employee, the type of document and its status (phase).
- Functionality of bilateral links between different documents.
- Recording all actions with the document in the history of the document.
- Reduction of the time for creating, searching and processing the court cases.
- Increasing the efficiency of the customer's employees.
- Simplifying the interaction of employees of various customer departments in the process of dealing with court cases and documents.
- Strengthening the control of employee performance.
- Tracking the status, timing and progress of court cases.
- Ensuring the security and reliability of information storage, delineation of access to court cases and documents.
Advantages of working with us:
- More than 7 years of experience with the platform
- All of our SharePoint platform specialists are certified developers, our company has Microsoft-partner status
- More than 30 successfully completed projects, own products based on SharePoint platform
- Experience in designing highly loaded systems (up to 5000 concurrent users)
- Expertise and availability of ready-made solutions for the financial industry, energy companies, management companies
- A full range of services for the development and implementation - from investigation and business requirements to implementation and support solutions
- The functionality of the systems covers the spectrum of the main business processes of organizations and allows to customize business processes and systems to customer requirements
- Own infrastructure for the project execution