Processes of harmonization of standard documents (orders, arrangements, etc.)
Processes for harmonization of standard documents (orders, arrangements, etc.) are preconfigured business processes for negotiating pre-standardized routes for basic types of documents, such as orders, arrangements, procedures, regulations, etc.
This system enables you to reduce the time of creating, monitoring, searching and processing the standard documents significantly, to improve employee performance, to ensure the security and reliability of information storage, as well as to delimit access rights to model documents.
Features and Advantages:
- Creation of standard documents on templates with automatic filling of template fields on the basis of information entered in the electronic form of the document.
- Automatic determination of the route of the business process on the basis of information about the type of document.
- Automatic identification of business process participants on the basis of information about the author of the document.
- Availability of a system of regular reminders to the employee in case of non-fulfillment of the assignment within the allotted time, with the possibility of sending a notice to his supervisor.
- The ability to harmonize / approve automatically in the absence of action on the part of the negotiator.
- Automatic forming of the approval page with the possibility of saving or printing.
- The ability of automatic generation the reports on the status of harmonization of certain documents and the regular sending of such reports to managers.
- Automatic generation of registration numbers according to specified rules.
- Ability to store documents in a multi-level archive.
- Flexible delimitation of document access rights, depending on the role and position of the employee, the type of document (public or non-public), its type and status.
- Ability to store packages of different types of documents (Word, PDF, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio) within the same document.
- Ability to publish documents on the portal of the organization after passing the approval / validation process.
- Flexible searching the documents in the repository for various attributes. The ability to export search results to MS Excel.
- Functionality of bilateral links between different documents.
- Functionality of version control of documents.
- Fixing all actions with the document in the history of the document.
- Reduction of the time to create, to search and to process standard documents.
- Increasing the efficiency of the customer's employees.
- Simplifying the interaction of employees in various customer departments while working with standard documents.
- Strengthening the control of employee performance.
- Ensuring the transparency of business processes.
- Tracking status, timing and progress of the implementation of standard documents.
- Ensuring the security and reliability of information storage, delimitation of access to documents.
Advantages of working with us:
- More than 7 years of experience with the platform
- All of our SharePoint platform specialists are certified developers, our company has Microsoft-partner status
- More than 30 successfully completed projects, own products based on SharePoint platform
- Experience in designing highly loaded systems (up to 5000 concurrent users)
- Expertise and availability of ready-made solutions for the financial industry, energy companies, management companies
- A full range of services for the development and implementation - from investigation and business requirements to implementation and support solutions
- The functionality of the systems covers the spectrum of the main business processes of organizations and allows to customize business processes and systems to customer requirements
- Own infrastructure for the project execution